Before & After Pictures
Dr. Zbigniew Moszczynski, who is board-certified in phlebology and general surgery, offers patients in Bayonne and other areas in New Jersey medical services to treat a variety of issues. He would like to invite his patients to be featured here. If you’d like to have your photos included, simply contact our office.
Dr. Moszczynski’s main goal is to give everyone the personalized care and attention they deserve. He enjoys meeting all of his patients one-on-one and addressing any desires and concerns they might have. By providing each patient with a personalized consultation, he is able to select the highest quality and most effective treatments to meet their individual needs.
Please see our gallery of before and after photos that showcase some of the fantastic work that Dr. Moszczynski has performed.
- Vein Treatments: If venous disorders are not treated, small issues can quickly turn into severe problems. For this reason, it’s essential to see a physician, whether you’re just seeking to ease pain, discomfort and sores, or struggling with a potentially life-threatening health problem.
- Varicose Veins Treatments: If you want to be rid of unsightly or painful varicose veins, there are several treatment options available to you. Radiofrequency ablation and sclerotherapy utilize different approaches, localized heat, and chemical injections, respectively, to seal off the damaged vein permanently. In some cases, laser technology can also be used to eliminate varicose veins, and conventional surgery may be used to remove or tie off the affected veins.
- Spider Vein Treatments: Spider veins consist of thin, small blood vessels that show up just beneath the surface of the skin. When they’re damaged or no longer functioning correctly, blood pools in the area, which causes them to become weak or swollen and results in the web-like appearance. In most cases, spider veins appear on the legs, but they may also be present on the ankles, feet and face. These are not typically a serious problem, but many people find them to be unsightly. Depending on their severity, you may wish to seek removal.
- Cosmetic Services: Many people prefer to avoid cosmetic surgery, but still want to enjoy the results that it can it offer. Through skin rejuvenation treatments, patients can enjoy benefits without the scarring, lengthy recovery times and incisions involved with surgery. Most of the procedures offered by Dr. Moszczynski can be done at any time, which allows patients to more easily schedule appointments for wrinkle reduction or skin volume enhancement.
- Botox® : When a person is displeased with the effects of aging on his or her face, Botox® offers an ideal solution. This treatment can help you enjoy a younger, more refreshed look, which can greatly boost self-esteem and confidence.
- Latisse®: Women and men seeking more attractive eyes turn to Dr. Moszczynski for treatment with Latisse®. This prescription-only medication enhances eyelashes by helping them grow thicker, longer, and darker.
- Skin Lesion Removals: This involves the removal of abnormal skin growths, which is typically done for cosmetic or medical purposes. These can include skin cancers, moles, skin tags, freckles, warts and more.
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables: Not too long ago, surgery was the only way to address many of the aesthetic issues caused by aging. Nowadays, many of these problems can be quickly and easily addressed with dermal fillers and injectables. Dr. Moszczynski’s team is highly experienced in administering these treatments, and know which products are best for achieving the results you desire.
The Vein and Skin Studio, which serves Bayonne and other nearby areas of New Jersey, is headed by board certified phlebologist and general surgeon Dr. Zbigniew Moszczynski. He offers patients a wide array of options for improving their appearance and enhancing their lives. Please contact us today to schedule your consultation appointment.